SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER ABOUT MITT ROMNEY
1. He simultaneously went to Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School and then passed the Michigan Bar, but never worked as an attorney.
2. As a venture-capitalist, his first major business deal involved investing in a start-up office supply company with one store in Massachusetts that sold office supplies. That company name? STAPLES. Staples now has over 2,000 stores and employs over 90,000 people.
3. Romney - or his company Bain Capital (using what became known as the "Bain Way") - went on to perform the same kind of business miracles again and again, with companies like:
Warner Music Group,
Home Depot Supply, and many others.
4. He was a volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign for a year. He was an unpaid intern in the Governor's office 8 years.
5. Keeping in mind we are not electing a national pastor, he served as a Mormon missionary in Paris 2 years. He was then an unpaid bishop and stake president for his church for 10 years.
6. He then served as president of the Olympics for 3 years - also without pay.
7. He took no salary as Massachusetts governor for 4 years.
8. In 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income
(Obama gave 1%, Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%).
9. GRAND TOTAL OF ROMNEY’S UNPAID SERVICE (to community, church and country): 28 years.
While Romney may not be the Republican you had hoped would win the Primary, at least you know the following about him ahead of time:
(1) what religion he is,
(2) he won't desecrate the flag,
(3) he will not bow before foreign powers,
(4) he will not squander our money on vacations,
(5) he never was a "Community Organizer,"
(6) he never took drugs or smoked pot,
(7) he never got drunk,
(8) he has never attended a church whose pastor called for God to damn the United States,
and, most important, (9) he has never associated with communists or terrorists.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
OK guys...today is rant day, I am furious and some of the whining and negativity has given me a freakin' splitting headache! First, if I hear one more freakin' thing about ROMNEY being a Mormon I WILL scream! What the hell is wrong with a Mormon...and I am saying that rhetorically as we have a damn muzzie in the WH right now! I have NO problems with Mormons and any ultra religious bigot that does needs to get over themselves! A muzzie or a Mormon...that should be a NO brainer!
Second, ROMNEY is NOT a flip-flopper! Everyone is entitled to change their minds, to change their opinions as they learn more about an issue. Maybe he learned something he did NOT know before...NOBODY absolutely NOBODY is perfect and NO two people will agree on everything 100% of the time, so again get over your, 'but he changed his mind...he flipped' selves! I bet everyone of you has changed your minds at some time.
Third...this is NOT God's battle! This is OUR battle, it's OUR job to save OUR country...it's NOT God's job to save us every time we make a mess of something. Ask God for guidance, ask God for strength, ask God for whatever you think might help you but then get off your knees and get out in the trenches and FIGHT! Remember Joshua at Jericho if need be but STOP sitting back and saying God will save us because he won't! We and only we will save us if we unite together and fight for OUR country.
Fourth...STOP the damn whining already that it's ROMNEY and NOT RS, HC, NG or whomever you supported...it's ROMNEY get over it! Help him do NOT work AGAINST him with all the bullsh*t about a brokered convention that Sarah will now be the nominee, or Newt, or whomever because it's MITT, period! The confirmed delegates are there, committed and MITT IS IT! Now either unite with him and help save our country or just SHUT the you-know-what up! UNITED WE STAND and WILL WIN...DIVIDED WE COULD LOOSE!
Fifth...NO crap about voting third party as a third party vote IS a vote for Obama. And NOT voting is NOT an option. This election is the most critical in our nation's history so either be part of the solution instead of adding to the problem!
And sixth, if I hear any more whining, but, but, but...or anything to that effect not only will I scream but I'll start hitting the delete button and I really don't want to do that. Wake up people...this is our last chance...our very last chance so let's get it right because 4 more years of Obama will be the end of our beloved country as we know her and you whiners, complainers, instigators, trouble-makers, bigots, and assorted other divisive driven sour grapers WILL be the cause of it!
UNITED WE WIN...DIVIDED WE LOSE...it's that simple!
Diane is right. We NEED to get behind Romney NOW or else we will LOSE this country. As Benjamin Franklin said at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, “We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.” And as Andrew Breitbart said, “If you are not behind the nominee, then more than shame on you. You on the other side.”
Basically, the question you need to ask yourself come November is this: Do you stand FOR America, or are you AGAINST America? Choose you this day where you are. But as for me and my show, we stand FOR America.
On the show today, Rick Bulow and Tricia Baber will have the purveyors of The People’s Vote, Chuck Kirkpatrick and Daria DiGiovanni, on for the entire two hours and also taking YOUR calls, chatroom questions, and tweets. The Twitter hashtag is #RedRightBlue if you are listening but not in the chatroom and want to ask questions or comment. They will be read on the air.
Come and join us! The link for the show page is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conservativennationradio/2012/07/14/red-right-and-blue and we will also be simulcast on http://www.ownthenarrative.com as well. If you want to call in, you have two options. One is to call the studio line at 718-305-7176 and you can also call in via Skype. As soon as the show starts the Skype button will appear next to the number above the show description. Press on it and follow the instructions to get on the air. The show starts at 1:30 PM Eastern and the Chatroom will open 30 minutes before if you want to come in and talk to the hosts. Do tell your friends about the show as it is bound to be educational and informative!