Thursday, January 3, 2013

Red, Right, and Blue is moving!

That is right ladies and gentlemen. Red, Right, and Blue is moving. Not the blog, but the show itself. Due to changes far beyond my control, I am no longer on Conservative Nation Radio. I do wish them all the best in what they do in the future, as regardless we are all fighting the same goal, but in different mannerisms and tactics.

Beginning this Saturday, you will find Red, Right, and Blue at the same time (1:30 PM Eastern, 12:30 PM Central) but the show will be on Own The Narrative. Granted, I had been on OTN in the past, but they were kind enough to simulcast my show when I was on CNR. This time, the show will not be simulcast but rather on there full time. That means no simulcast, all me. I will let my hair (or rather, whatever hair I have) down and roam the way I want to, the way those of you who are long time listeners to my show are familiar with.

You can engage the conversation with me during the show by Skype. This time, instead of hitting the Skype button you can actually use Skype. Just send OTNNetwork (all one word) a contact request and then when the request is accepted, go to your contact list and press OTNNetwork. You can also use your phone to call in as well. The number is 832-699-0449. You can also use Twitter as per usual. Just use the hashtag #RedRightBlue. You can also use the hashtag #OTNN as well.

Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. Hell, tell a Liberal. Red, Right, and Blue is moving to Own The Narrative, where it is not just a fancy saying. Rather it is a way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment